The enrollment period for the 2017-2018 school year is open. Completed enrollment applications, along with a proof of residency, must be received by 3:00 pm on Wednesday, February 15, 2017, to be included in the Enrollment Lottery. Upon receipt, the school will send an e-mail to confirm the submission of the completed application. Enrollment applications can be downloaded from the link below, and are available at the front office of each of our school buildings.
Acceptable Documents for Proof of Residency:
- Current home mortgage bill or signed lease
- A current utility bill (gas, electric, wired telephone, wired cable, or heating oil) no more than 60 days old
- A bank statement generated by the issuing bank with the customer’s name and residential address, received through the mail
- A cell phone, credit card, doctor, or hospital bill issued within the last 60 days and received through the mail
- A pre-printed pay stub with the employer’s name and address and the customer’s name and residential address no more than 60 days old
2017-2018 Application for Enrollment
All applications submitted during the enrollment period will be included in the annual Enrollment Lottery on Tuesday, February 28. The families of students admitted through the lottery process will be notified by telephone of the admission by Wednesday, March 1. The families of students placed on the waiting list through the lottery process will be notified by letter of their placement on the waiting list by Tuesday, March 7. For a detailed explanation of the lottery process, please see the enrollment policy below.
Enrollment is open to all students regardless of academic achievement, special education needs, or proficiency in the English language. Please see notice of rights to access and equity of educational services for students with disabilities and English language learners below.